Wednesday, February 01, 2006

People are really nuts.

I know that this is common knowledge, but I just am always amazed by the ridiculousness of people. Hey, I know I can't get out of this one, I too am included in this madness. I had to call a car service for this guy, my temporary boss, 6 times before it didn't end up coming. He was down there a total of, maybe one minute before calling up here. I called the car service twice and was on hold and he proceeded to call me back 4 more times within the next 5 minutes.

Mind you, this guy is really nice. Some other, not-as-nice douche made me book a flight for him the other day. I don't even trust my parents to book a flight for me! I just think that it must be very frustrating to have other people do things for you to make your life function properly. Simple shit, too! Anyway, the nice guy yelled on the phone that this was pathetic. I agree, but the whole situation had absolutely nothing to do with me or my capabilities or his. No one was intentionally trying to impinge on his convenience. He maybe wouldn't have been so angry if he was directly expressing his desires to the nasty car lady.


Then I had to investigate why the car wasn't here. It turns out, I think that the service got the car numbers mixed up. Exciting stuff. God help me if this is it for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~A4O~ said...

I like your post and keep blogging...

When you get a chance you should visit my blog at www.fabelstales.blogspot.com/
If you like what you hear, see and read, feel free to link my site to your blog ( No profanity or offensive literature will ever be posted on my blog.)

I have over 32 poems, some in audio, awesome illustrations and pictures to help capture your eye. Don't be affraid to scroll down near the bottom of the page. You'll find your horoscope and a "Today in History" for your viewing pleasure. You'll also find some of my favorite pieces of work, like the poem "Words" and "No Evil."

I hope you enjoy and please come back soon. Thanks and have a good one, Mike. A.K.A-The Scribe-

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home